What's new for Version 5.2 (Build 2697737465)? ( released on December 22nd, 2012)
1. Supports Windows 8 Edition.
What's new for Version 5.2 (Build 2696301206)? ( released on July 12, 2011.)
1. Ability to install the recovery console program on disk, so you can restore without creating a bootable recovery CD or USB Flash drive.
What's new for Version 5.1 (Build 2696065621)? ( released on February 22nd, 2011.)
1. Adding multi-language support: English, French, German, Polish and Chinese.
What's new for Version 5.0 (Build 2695672761)? ( released on December 23rd, 2010)
1. A new user interface has developed and which is very nice and lean.
2. Ability to back up individual files and folders.
3. Ability to clone a hard disk or a partition directly.
4. provides a detailed event log.
What's new for Version 4.1 (Build 2695046038)? ( released on September 9th, 2009)
1. Supports Windows 7 Edition.
2. No need to restart computer after installing Keriver Image.
What's new for Version 4.1 (Build 2694292928)? ( released on July 21st, 2009)
1. Better hardware compatibility with more device drivers for recovery media.
What's new for Version 4.1 (Build 2694179466)? ( released on June 1st, 2009)
1. Support booting Recovery Wizard from bootable USB flash drive.
What's new for Version 4.1 (Build 2694077432)? ( released on April 18th, 2009)
1.Reduces back-up time, especially for incremental or differential backup.
What's new for Version 4.0 (Build 2693522279)? ( released on November 28th, 2008)
1. One critical bug has been fixed for v4.0 (Build 2693517982) which may cause some errors when backing up a FAT filesystem.
What's new for Version 4.0 (Build 2693517982)? ( released on November 26th, 2008)
1. Keriver Image can now work with Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy service.
2. Several minor bugs have been fixed.
What's new for Version 4.0? ( released on October 29th, 2008)
1. Back-up images can be validated,allowing users to verify the integrity of a backed-up image file.
2. The back-up-schedule manager function creates back-up schedules.
What's new for Version 3.0? ( released on June 11th, 2008)
1. Backups can be made incrementally,requiring less disk space.
2. An ISO image file (based on WinPE) can be used to create a recovery CD/DVD.
What's new for Version 2.0.1? ( released on January 2nd, 2008)
1. Recovery-media Builder is improved. A bug that had been causing burn failures has been fixed.
What's new for Version 2.0? ( released on October 30th, 2007)
1. Enables writing image files to NTFS file system when backing up with a recovery CD.
2. A more User-Friendly Interface has been designed for the recovery CD.
3. An Automatic option for splitting image file is available when backing up.
4. Several bugs have been fixed.
5. Supports Windows Vista 64-bit Edition.
6. Better hardware compatibility for Recovery CD.
7. Some minor changes.
What's new for Version 1.1? ( released on September 25th, 2007)
1. Recovery Media Builder is included in this release.
2. Enables restoration from back-up-image files stored in Windows Network Places.
3. Several bugs have been fixed.
Version 1.0 was released on June 1st, 2007